Endeca InFront will succeed the PageBuilder functionality as experience management platform. One reason for the rebranding is the move away from the concept of ‹pages› towards a customer experience centric approach to information.
Endeca InFront and Product Roadmap
Endeca eBusiness Forum 2011, London
The Disney Store is a good example of an Endeca PageBuilder customer. B & H Photo is using Endeca for their mobile site.
Refinement counts can be turned on/off per query.
Field Ranking: The ranking is based on importance of fields.
Why-Features: Why is the Endeca MDEX engine returning the actual results?
WhyMatch: Provides detailed information why each record matched the search terms including cross-field information.
WhyRank: Per-record information includes which ranking modules placed the record where it currently is including summary level information on number of records evaluated per module.
WhyPrecedenceRuleFired: Describes precedence rules that fired, includes the trigger source, reason and type.
- Shared PageBuilder editors for mobile and desktop web cartridges
- Barcode scanning (iOS and Android)
- JSP templating to support additional devices
- Fully featured reference application for Facebook store
- PageBuilder cartridges to leverage Facebook Open Graph and Insights
- CAS data source for integration
- Leverage Latidude product for closed loop management of online channels
- Analyze data from all involved IT systems such as ERP and social
- Pre-packaged offering of InFront delivered in a cloud environment
- Rapid provisioning with complete configuration and setup
- Web tool for uploading data files
- WCMS capabilities
- Multi-site, multi-locale, multi-channel configuration and content together
- Trigger cartridges independently of pages
- Recommendations / advanced merchandising
- Relevancy research
- Multivariate A/B testing integrations
- SEO research
Read more about Endeca InFront on their website.